1. Driver must be eight years old, any exceptions must be approved by the promoter and officials prior to race day.
2. Engine must be 6.5hp profile air cooled engine. Racing engines are allowed in this class only.
3. Racing fuel allowed. No alcohol allowed.
4. Headers and pipes are allowed maximum length 24 inches, must conform to profile of kart.
5. Slide carbs are allowed.
6. Minimum weight 310lbs with driver.
1. Drivers must be 10 – 18 years old. All drivers must be promoter approved.
2. Engine must be approved 2 stroke 125cc dirt bike engine. Must be stock stroke, maximum .080 over bore allowed.
3. Stock oem heads, may be milled, combustion area must remain stock.
4. Cylinder and case may be ported.
5 Kick starter may be removed and plugged.
6. Must use stock, dirt bike type, 38mm carb. No modifications allowed. Carbs may be interchanged among manufacturers.
7. After market reeds/reed assemblies and spacers allowed.
8. Must have complete and operable OEM transmission and clutch. No clutch conversions.
9. PVL ignition is the only approved aftermarket ignition.
10. Dirt bike pipes and silencers only, must be promoter approved.
11. No lightening of any internal components.
12. No decking the cylinder or block, no cylinder spacers or multiple gaskets allowed.
13. No special factory parts allowed. All parts must be readily available to the average consumer.
14. No welding/cutting/reshaping of cases.
15. Minimum weight is 350lbs, with driver
16. Promoter approved tire.
1. Drivers must be at least 16 years old. All drivers must be promoter approved.
2. Engines must be approved, 2 stroke minimum 400cc, maximum 500cc plus .080 overbore,
with stock stroke.
3. Stock head, may be milled and have water outlets welded.
4. Minimum weight is 475lbs, with driver.
5. All other applicable 125 outlaw rules apply.
Pit and Track Rules
1. Minors must be accompanied by an adult at all times while in the pit area.
2. Parent or guardian is responsible for the action of their child. Bikes and playing in the pit area is prohibited. Any parent, guardian, driver or pit crew member observed verbally or physically abusing any driver will result in a fine of $500.00 and or loss of points. No exceptions!
3. All karts must go thru a safety and tech inspection before competing.
4. Nobody is allowed on the track without officials permission.
5. Anyone who verbally or physically abuses any official will be fined and suspended.
IF WE DON’T SAY YOU CAN……..YOU CANT!!!!!!